Little G- 3 Months!

Graham is now three months old! I cannot believe how fast he is growing. He's so long and strong and getting that baby chunk on his legs and cheeks.

I was thinking yesterday that in my life I've never spent so much time thanking God than I have the last three months (actually, the whole last year). Every day I thank Him for Graham. I thank Him that Graham exists, that he's healthy, that he's so sweet, that he belongs to God.

At 3 months Graham:
  • always has his hands in his mouth
  • wakes up most mornings smiling and cooing
  • "talks" to Behn and I constantly
  • is still struggling to sleep through the night, but last night went 5 hours in a row
  • enjoys being more independent and laying on his back looking at toys overhead, and is just starting to reach for them a little bit
  • gets upset if I leave the room and immediately happy when he can see me again (I remember learning about this stage in child psych)
  • definitely knows and adores his daddy

I love this little boy!

Comments

  1. awww he gets upset when u leave the room...so sweet! he's precious :) Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!