A busy weekend and an impromptu date

This past week has been a busy one! First of all, my wondferful in-laws were here until Tuesday, which actually made my life less hectic because it was nice having extra hands and company while I took care of the boys. Also, Olivia was here all week- another great companion and help. We had fun watching movies and taking the boys out on walks. I'll miss her- she's leaving for the Air Force next month. Anyway, on Thursday evening Kiri drove into town to stay for the weekend. Kiri and I had lots of laughs and enjoyed planning my vegetable garden. On Saturday evening we had a little St. Patty's get together here- lots of fun! Shepherd's Pie and cabbage and green ice cream and Irish music. So as you can see, it's been a busy week and weekend. I've been spoiled having such good company here and feel a little lonely this Monday afternoon.

Behn has been really busy with grad school but this week is his spring break. But he's been so busy with work and schoolwork and I've been busy spending time with family and friends that we've hardly hung out alone. So Sunday afternoon we took Graham out into the beautiful sunshine and walked downtown. We love our Lexington, it's so quaint and sweet. We decided to get ice cream and I declared that we were on an impromptu date. (Any time you spend $4 on an ice cream cone, it qualifies as a date in our book!).


I'm sad the weekend is over and it's cold outside again, but at least it was a great weekend!

Comments

  1. glad you guys made some time get out and have a lil date! im excited to have livy up here for a week too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!