Mr. Mom

Starting last weekend, I am working a second part-time job for the extra cash. I'm doing respite care (read: babysitting) for a family who has special needs kids. So not only do I make some money, I feel like I'm helping out. Anyway, during these hours, I can't have Graham with me and have to leave him with Behn. I worked on Sunday after church from 1-6. I wasn't nervous at all leaving Graham- Behn is a great dad!
When I left, Graham was sleeping, in a disposbale diaper (because we had put it on for church), and had a full tummy (I left Behn some milk that I'd pumped during the week).

When I came home hours later, Graham was happy and smiling, fed, and in a clean cloth diaper. Behn said Graham had slept for a long time, allowing him to get some homework done and then they had enjoyed the rest of the afternoon together. I knew my husband would do a great job!

I love the men in my life! I am so grateful to have a loving, nurturing husband who is gentle and responsible with his son. God is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf