Graham at 8 weeks

Graham does this new thing when he's tired. He nestles down on my chest and seriously cuddles with me, then dozes off. It melts my heart!

I'm enjoying being a stay-at-home mom. I've been staying really busy most days, but there is down time and I'm enjoying it. This is really what I've always wanted, from the time I was a kid. I am not taking it for granted! I am babysitting a 3-month old little guy as well, part time this month, starting full time next month. The days when I have both boys are a lot harder, but still a joy. We'll get into a routine and figure out a new normal. The boys will grow and learn to play together and soon the weather will be nice. I see the three of us spending a lot of time outside to pass the day.

Cloth diapering is going well! The diapers really are well-made and I've had very few leaks. So far, my favorite is using a Thirsties cover over an old-fashioned white diaper cloth. Works for us! I can hang the clean, wet diapers on our clothesline in the basement so as not to destroy our energy bill using the dryer.

This post is so mommy-ish...next post will document some daring, risky adventure, ok? Yeah right...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf