Our New House: The Play Area

I am eager to get this house looking and feeling the way we want it...cozy, warm, easy to live in. Getting unpacked and organized, let alone doing things such as hanging art, are pretty hard with 2 little kids. Also, we still need many things, like blinds/curtains, hardware on the kitchen cabinets, and hooks for towels in the bathroom and by the front door for the boys' wee coats. All in good time.

I wanted to finish one area though, to feel some accomplishment. The easiest area to get done was the play area in the downstairs.  The boys love it! And I love having a special area for all their toys! My mom helped me over the weekend and then I hung the art I bought or was given. Without further ado...

The Play Area



These prints are from Gus and Lula but I got them on sale at Zulily. The blue one has the Doxology on it (hard to see in the picture). The yellow and gray one has the alphabet on it- one letter on each animal.



My sister-in-law Lydia designed this print with the verse on it and gifted it to me for Mother's Day. The photos are of the boys and I; Graham (at about 4 months) on the left and Patrick (at about 7 months) on the right.




For perspective, here is the rest of the messy room. More work to be done for sure!


This is the (unfinished) living room. A pic of the brothers hanging out and watching a movie. Patrick is always pulling up to stand now. 


He's our smiler!



Don't forget my little giveaway ends tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

How We Will Be Spending Our Summer