Thanksgiving 2015

This post is purely a "write it down so you don't forget about where you spent Thanksgiving in 2015." Because I will forget if I don't write it down.

We spent this Thanksgiving holiday in Delaware this year. The first night we were hosted by Rachael, Matt, and Marielle. It was fun being over there and seeing all the updates to their home. Then, we headed just a little further north to Luke, Jess, Lily, and Silas' house for the big dinner. We were joined by Mom and Dad T, Rach, Matt, Marielle, and our friends the D's. Everything was great and the weather was warm so the kids played outside a lot.

Kids Table:



Graham eating a roll, carrots, and grapes. And that's about it.


Patrick eating grapes, a roll, and carrots. And that's about it.


Grateful for warm weather and cousins.


We spent the next two nights at Mom and Dad T's. Dad T has been recovering from knee surgery, so it was low-key and cozy. Friday morning we stopped by Em and Seth's new house (where my parents, brother, and Grandmother were for Thanksgiving! I love that my sister married my husband's brother!). Then we all headed to a park because it was such a nice day. The kids played well for a long time, and we had a picnic lunch.

Creek Kids

That evening, we had a quiet dinner and a chill evening with Mom and Dad T.

The next day we all got together to celebrate sweet Cara's 1st birthday. Again, it was fun to have both sides of the family in one place. Hannah and baby Jack were there, too.



Baby girl is such a cutie and that was a fast year. I didn't take a pic but I'm stealing one from my sister. Too cute, Uncle Behn and Cara:


And so, that was Thanksgiving. I feel incredibly blessed to have such a lovely, extensive family. We missed Grandpa a lot this year. And many of my other siblings and family were away and were missed as well.

We are grateful for many blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!