Ready To Write Again...Soon

This is the longest this little space has been quiet.

My rule is and has been, don't write if you don't feel like it, Megan.

In July, while Victoria was here, I did not have any time or energy or desire to write. I was consumed by each day, fully depleted. Then, last week, I was quite sick with a cold and trying to get life back to normal. Just in the last day or so, I've been thinking about this blog and ready to write again.

So much has happened, and yet things look almost the same. We hosted and loved a little girl, which was a lot harder than any of us imagined. We saw many walls slowly come down. We relied on family for support, which was humbling and also wonderful. We lost my Grandpa; well, not so much lost him, but had to say goodbye for now. And now it's mid-August and the summer is looking older.

I will write more. Soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!