Writer's Block

I'm having a little writer's block...

Not sure where to go with writing about this thing called life.

I could write about how we painted the bathroom yellow and gray.

Or about how I'm reading some great books.

I could write about the weather, about spring and new seasons and planting gardens.

I could share that we found a great new (used) table at the flea market.

I could get philosophical and talk about how we want to live extraordinarily for the Lord- and how that seems hard in a stale American setting, with the complacency all around us.

Or tell you funny things about motherhood. Like how I was cooking dinner and turned around and just barely stopped Graham from peeing in a salad bowl.

Speaking of the kids, I could share some of the hilarious things Graham and Patrick have been saying and doing. I could tell you all the funny expressions Graham has now. I could tell you also that having a 3 year old and a 1 year old is the hardest thing. I could tell you that Graham climbed bookshelves at the library today- 3 times, until I decided we just had to leave because he couldn't behave himself.

And so, I think I'm just going to leave it at that. Life's happening. One of these days I'll have a moment to tell it better than I am right now.

Right now, I'm going to bed.


"If then, you were raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things that are above, not on things of the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."
-Colossians 3:1-4 (Graham's current memory verses).

Comments

  1. Writer's block was mine most of the winter. And I could have written (and do) about so many similar things on your list.
    And 1 and 3 are hard and wonderful and hard. :)
    Hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf