Freeze Time

We've had a very busy past few weekends traveling. It's been lots of fun seeing family and meeting our newest little niece (and the boys' cousin), Rosalie.

Just wanted to stop in real quick to document that right now, I love where we're at with the boys. Graham is 2 years, 4 months old and Patrick is 7 months old and we're in a good place. Graham's behaviors have decreased a lot lately- less screaming and disobedience- and more talking and hugging. It really feels like he turned a corner. He's chatty and funny and becoming more affectionate. He's never been one to cuddle or hug or kiss, but today he actually asked Behn for a kiss. And he's been putting his little arms around my neck and giving me real hugs without being asked. He's also taking more interest in his little brother. The other day when Patrick woke up, Graham said, "It's Patrick! He's cute." Graham has been talking to Patrick and smiling with him more (as well as taking Patrick's toys). They're just sweet brothers.

And Patrick is smiling and crawling and playing with toys. He's not too quick to crawl across the floor yet but gets where he wants to go. I just adore this age. He's such a quintessential baby right now. Adorable.

Sure, I wish I could sleep through the night (someday......) and I wish Graham would eat better (still NO veggies, hardly any meat, no beans, only a few fruits), but I'm content with these 2 little blessings right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!