Weekend Good Stuff

Ah, I just woke up from a wonderful rainy day nap. The boys are still down and I am relishing this moment.

We had a great weekend! We went on our first family of 4 hike, which felt great and was appropriately exhausting.

Must throw rocks in the river at any opportunity!

I am loving baby-wearing! Thanks for the wrap, mom!

On Saturday we went to Roanoke to shop. We are NOT mall people. And we can't justify hauling our big SUV 50 miles down the highway just for nothin', so we rarely go to Roanoke. But this time, we needed some actual stuff. Behn got a great business suit to wear for interviews and also just because now he's a Master's degreed professional and should look like it. I needed and found cute shoes to wear for my sister Hannah's wedding this weekend. All in all, a fun day. Shopping with 2 kids isn't easy, but they both did great and we were all in good spirits!

Fall is here and it's getting really pretty on the hills. We are all loving the cooler weather and the sweetness of the season. We are hopeful for changes in the near future (nothing's definite yet) and in general we are just happy watching our kids grow and soaking up the little moments, giving thanks in all things. One really great thing to give thanks for is another Baby Trader on the way! No, I'm not pregnant (goodness, that would be fast!!), but my sister Emily is!! And since she's married to Behn's brother, this baby will be very genetically similar to our kids. Can't wait to meet that little one, Lord willing next spring! So happy for Em and Seth.

Headed to Hannah and Ben's wedding weekend in t-minus 3 days :) Like I said, lots to look forward to!

I'll leave you with this precious picture of my two kiddos. Sweet little boys:

Comments

  1. So adorable! I miss having a tiny baby. (The mobywrap is a great thing, isn't it? Wish I would have had it for #1 and would have used it more with #2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet pic! And you've inspired me to finally give our Moby wrap a try. :) Admittely, it just intimidates me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!