Our Day in Photos

Here's a day in photos. It's not a special day, just a regular day, doing regular things :)

Things I didn't photograph: me snipping at the toddlers, toddlers throwing food, me force-feeding Graham mashed potatoes because he wouldn't eat lunch, diaper-changes, me wasting time on the internets. Also, there's 1 picture of Graham watching a movie...that wasn't the only time he watched a movie though...

But here it is:

Waking up happy:
 Breakfast: Burned egg that Daddy made. Didn't go over well. Ended up eating a million blueberries instead.
 Frankie and Graham love books right now. Especially this one:
 Naptime = Mommy's snack. Homemade carrot cake from Behn's co-worker:
 Up and ready to play:
 A walk downtown:
 Daffodils:
 Playing at Hopkins Green:
 Movie Time:
 Got a hold of mama's phone:
 Smiling because he knows he can't have the phone:
 Dinner: Homemade Fettucine Alfredo, Spinach Salad: 
 No bath tonight, Daddy putting on G's pj's: 
 Brushing all 6 Teeth:
 That's the jist of it! I should've taken a photo of myself collapsed into bed at 8:30 p.m. I'm always exhausted at the end of the day.

However, looking at these photos makes me realize how long, tiring, and sweet these days are :-)

Comments

  1. Aww. Love the post. Looks very similar to a day with the Isaac and me. Isaac has a lot of days too where he watches a bit more of a show then I probably should let him... but well.. you know... it can be helpful!

    Also, my mom has those plates (the cake pic)!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think I'm going to steal this idea for another day.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf