Poor, Abandoned Little Blog

We've been busy on vacation in Delaware, spending LOTS of wonderful time with family and friends. The week flew by...we made so many great memories, which I'll be sharing on here. I thought I would blog while we were away, but ended up not feeling like it, and that's the great thing about blogs...you only have to if you want to!

During our getaway, Graham hit the 8 month mark! At 8 months, Graham is:


  • Crawling! He learned this early in the month and nothin' can stop him now! (Except a gate. Love having some gates in this house to contain my son).

  • Pulling himself up to standing. He thinks he's SO big :)

  • Continuing to enjoy lots of different solid foods and "puffs." Mmmm.

  • Making more sounds and laughing easily when daddy tickles his face with his whiskers.

  • Is a little blondie. Each day his soft hair grows in more.

  • Does amazing putting himself to sleep. This was a tough love lesson to learn. I still nurse him before nap/bed, but put him down awake. My life is easier and I like that he's independent enough to do this for himself.

  • Has good eye/hand coordination.

I'll post pics and a summary of our trip soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf