Too Much Noise

Hi there, how are you? How is that thing going, how is she doing, how was your trip? I can listen right now. That must be hard, that sounds wonderful, I understand, I don't know how that must feel. Me too. I can listen some more. We are all Eleanor Rigby sometimes.

I'm ok (you didn't ask, but if you did, thank you). This thing is going well or not. I know we are all busy. Can we get together with the kids? Oh, they have camp/VBS/school/an appointment/visitors/you're on a trip? We have stuff going on, too. Another time then, when things calm down (they won't). You didn't see my text, my message, my SOS? Oh yeah, life has been crazy, I get it. (Does it always have to be crazy though? Can we turn down some noise?)

I don't want to read that article you shared. You don't want to listen to the podcast I shared, either. I get it. There's a lot of noise. Too much noise. Maybe we can be quiet and talk in the fresh air.

Do you want to come for lunch sometime? Check your calendar. My week slipped by, too. See you in six months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the Bookshelf

Job loss and bending the knee

Patrick Wilford is Here!