Summer Recap: Graduation in Oklahoma

Another great trip that happened this summer was when Graham, Samuel, my Grandma, and myself flew to Oklahoma to visit my brother's family and celebrate his graduation from flight school. We are SO proud of Isaac and Elizabeth and I am very grateful to have been able to make this trip.

It was Graham's first time flying! And Samuel's, too, of course. We were a funny little group but everyone did great. Southwest Airlines are awesome.


The next day was the graduation. It was a little difficult with a baby and a 5 year old but we managed to see most of the ceremony. Afterwards, we took pictures.

Absolutely love this picture!

Pinning his wings! Elizabeth is such a wonderful support to Isaac. Proud to have her as my sister.


After lunch, we went to see airplanes. Such fun! Fun until Graham's ping pong ball got away from him and blew across the Air Force tarmac. Kid in tears chasing a ping pong ball for 200 yards across a legit dangerous space while I'm babywearing and trying to catch him = stressful. Makes for a good story...?


I really enjoyed the downtime and meals with family. Graham got to play with his little cousin and we all got to catch up, share stories, and laugh.



Playing with Winchester. One day, my kids will have a dog.


Two peas in a pod


Other highlights include, Mexican Bingo, Bad Lip Reading on Youtube, Graham and I staying up late to watch the Olympics, awesome Mexican food, going to breakfast at the local diner, playing at the park, and swimming at the pool on base.

While I really missed Behn and Patrick, I'm so glad that Grandma and I and the kids got to do this trip. Life is short, travel and be with family if you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!