What Graham Said

Graham's vocabulary and conversations are really taking off, and that has made us really enjoy his being 3 1/2. He's always saying things like, "We're on a space rocket right now!" I love the funny things he pretends.
Yesterday he asked "Please teach me to catch the baseball," which is so innocent and cute.

Here's some tidbits of things he's said:

"That way is East," he said, pointing West.
"No, that's West. East is where the sun rises, over this way," I corrected him.
"Oh, that's East," he said, pointing in the correct direction, "just like eggs."
"Eggs? Oh, like Easter eggs. I get you," I laughed.

In the car Graham was trying to convince Patrick that I am not an ogre.

Patrick: "No Mama!!" (this was random, by the way)
Graham: "Don't say 'no mama,' Patrick."
Patrick: "NO MAMA!"
Graham: "Stop saying 'no mama,' Patrick! Mama is NICE! Do you like Mama?
Patrick: "Yeah."
Graham: "Good."

Later in the car ride:

Graham: "You're an broccoli cheese chicken butt, Patrick!"
Patrick bursts into laughter. So does Graham. I'm glad they amuse each other.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Off the Bookshelf

Patrick Wilford is Here!