End of the Week Pics

It's been a hard week. The kids have been trying on my nerves, I'm tired, my work hours were cancelled a couple of days, and dang it, it doesn't snow here.

Looking through these pictures from the past few weeks cheers me up- reminds me of our beautiful families and memories and God's always grace to us.

Cousins cozied up at Thanksgiving


Baby Rosie- our kids' double cousin (my sister married Behn's brother). Gearing up to go see this precious girl again in a few weeks!


Hike at a favorite park (Thanksgiving)


Love this shot of Graham and his cousin Ruby


Lots of soup these days...


...and festive pancakes on cold mornings.


Graham's thrift store finds- we have at least a dozen baseballs in this house.


Behn's famous nutcracker collection is on display


Cuddles with my baby


Our tree and some flurries falling down (closest thing to snow we get). 


Precious boy


We went to a beautiful live Nativity last night- it was perfect for young children because they kept it short. It wasn't showy- just a simple reading from Scripture, then cookies and hot chocolate/cider. Graham got to pet the animals and was thrilled about that but also insisted on giving Baby Jesus a kiss. Adorable. Anyway, here he is petting a sheep's rear end.


And...a portrait of my week:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf