Family of Four

Right now Behn and Graham are at church, so I'm taking a moment to document our lives. I feel good and was tempted to go to church too, but decided I'd better take this last opportunity to rest before Behn has to go back to work tomorrow and I'm home with 2 boys all on my own!

Patrick is a week old! I can't believe how well this past week has gone. Mom and Dad T (Behn's parents) were here Sun-Fri and they were a huge help! I was so spoiled: I didn't have to do anything all week, they took care of all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, and helped with Graham. And Patrick is a dream- so easy so far. A great nurser and a good sleeper. Our nights have really been pretty good, he's only up twice and goes right back to sleep after eating and being changed. I hope it stays this way, but I know that things can change anytime with little ones. I've been feeling good enough that we've gone on some family walks together. I can't possibly be indoors with this gorgeous September weather. It's so good for my boys to be outside too.

Graham's doing well with everything. He's needing extra attention for sure (and he lets us know when he needs it), but he's such a nice big brother and we've been happy to give him the extra lovin' when he needs it.  I've pretty much had to cuddle him to sleep for every nap/bedtime, but that's ok. I'm going to treasure the moments that he wants me so near.

My mom, my sister Olivia and my brother Stephen are coming Thursday night, which I'm looking forward to as well! So fun for family to meet our new little guy.

Some pictures:

Brother-lovin' 

The boys with their Grandparents T 

Family of Four 

First time painting. His 1-year old attention span enjoyed it for about 5 minutes. 

My men 

Glad to Lord has seen fit to give me these boys! I love little boys!

Comments

  1. aww such a sweet post! glad patrick is making everything easier on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf