Babies everywhere!

I've been wanting to make this post for a while...but I was waiting to make sure all the announcements had been made first...
Our baby boy is getting 3 new cousins!! Can you believe that?? Three of my lovely sisters-in-law are expecting babies as well. Here's a picture of all of us in September:


Of course, he already has one adorable little cousin (who's getting a sibling):

So far, our baby is the only boy...but there's still one "unknown" so we'll find out soon if he's flying solo or will have a little boy cousin to get into trouble with.

I am SO excited for our family! All of these babies are precious and will be so loved. My mother-in-law said she thinks God is raising up a new generation and I agree. All of these babies are prayed over and will be told of Jesus' love at the earliest age.

I wish we all lived closer together, and maybe in the future we will. But we're still able to rejoice with each other and the kids will be best friends no matter what!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf