Christmas time!

How is it nearly Christmas? Time flies when you are busy! Work has been keeping us occupied but my winter break has finally come and I can relax and celebrate the holiday. Currently, I am curled up under a blanket, sipping coffee and enjoying the snow falling outside, so you can see I've wasted no time beginning my vacation.

Life has been wonderful and I am continually amazed at the undeserved blessings we enjoy. Our work has been going well. Behn is doing great at the library! He is also studying for the GRE to apply to graduate school. It is a little stressful for him to have to study again after a year and a half off from school, but since I bring work home with me every night, he studies while I work. So that is our system: we both have a quiet time and feel very accomplished.

We had an awesome Thanksgiving in Delaware. We enjoyed time with family and friends, and we also had a fun time going to a Flyers game. It was especially nice to worship at Stillwaters Presbyterian Church again.

Last weekend Behn's parents came to visit and we had the best time! Hosting family and friends is a joy to us and we are proud to show everyone our little town. Of course, the Traders had been here before (Civil War history town) but we still had a fun time walking around town, enjoying meals, catching up, and then going to church on Sunday. Behn and I are now official members of Grace Presbyterian Church. It was an honor to have Behn's parents there while we joined the congregation. Behn and I both feel immensely blessed to be a part of such a sound and loving church.

I promise to post more frequently (I do have 2 weeks off now!!) and also post pictures. I'll be sure to take pictures of our snow-covered town tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf