Behn and I had a good week!

First of all, Isaac and Elizabeth came to stay with us for 3 days. They chose to have a honeymoon roadtrip to Mississippi (where Isaac will be stationed) instead of a traditional honeymoon. So, they stopped by Lexington with the intention of staying 2 days, but ended up staying 3 because Rockbridge County is just so excellent! We really enjoyed their company and were sad to see them leave.

Second of all, God has already provided me with a full time job! How is that possible?? We are so grateful! I had an interview at the Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Center on Monday, which went well, and I was told that I could begin working 2 days/week. So I went in on Thursday and had a great day. Then, on Friday, I got a call offering me a full time job! Wow! It is a wonderful place to work, and because it is technically a school, I have great hours. Also, it is in Buena Vista, where Behn works, so we can carpool. I am thrilled and ready to get started full time.

It rained all day Friday and Saturday. Saturday was especially gloomy. Behn and I finished setting up a few things in our apartment and watched movies. Today is absolutely lovely! We went to church together for the first time here and were immensely blessed. We can actually walk to church, and on the way home we stopped by Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery, which is nearly adjacent to the church. Now, as soon as Behn is done watching the Eagles play, we are going to check out Lake Robertson. We love living in such an historic and naturally beautiful area!

Pictures to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently (what's up right now)

Patrick Wilford is Here!

Off the Bookshelf